Thursday, May 1, 2008

Feng Shui Anyone?


Feng Shui...so I am FIRE! Love it self is vital to my happiness, I am artistically inclined and home should be a place of beauty and warmth, not necessarily a place to entertain all the time.

I love my privacy and a place that delights the senses. I have a positive mental state, I am courteous, I have zeal, joy, love, negativity, hyperactivity, confusion, impulsiveness, rashness.

Occupations: fine arts, garden designing, medical arts (I dental assist, I haven't started sketching teeth yet), teaching, inventing, math????, electronic computers*, cooking, accounting????(I like to count)...occasionally involve the use of FIRE, (we heat our home, not exclusively, with a fireplace but almost).

Shapes: triangular, mostly my hair doos! Arch, pointed roofs or spires (temples?) radiant patterns, cheerful displays of flowers and works of art, (OK Angela you were right about the impressionist painting).

Weather???: is HOT, I thought I was, yes, I get hot, red and irritated.

Parts of HOME: heating system, hearth, stove, (kitchen), living room, porch, patio, gardens.
SOOOOOO, this describes me pretty well....WHAT DO YOU THINK?


3 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Yeah, I always thought you'd be fire. You seem to get "fired" up about certain things. :-)
I'm just glad you are actually blogging now!
Love you!

The Amazing Mumfords said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Amazing Mumfords said...

hey aunt becky! It's jacqueline! Sorry this comment is so late! I've been leaving comments a lot lately! So, expect more for me!!!